As an organisation, we're not for profit and have no hidden agenda – we work entirely on behalf of the consumer as a powerful force for good, here to make life, simpler, fairer, and safer for everyone.
We have no owners, shareholders, or government departments to answer to and we don't accept freebies from product manufacturers or retailers, so our test results are 100% genuine because they can't be influenced by third parties.
This makes us a widely trusted brand that millions of people turn to for expert and impartial advice. We fund our work mainly through member subscriptions.
Businesses whose products or services earn our endorsements can, for a fee, use our name to promote them, and we get a commission from some retailer websites where consumers can buy products or services that we feature on our site.
9 reasons to subscribe to Which? Magazine today
- Which? shows subscribers the best consumer products and services to buy, and the ones to avoid, so they don't waste their money
- We buy and independently lab-test products for the way people use them in real life, so our test results are practical and 100% genuine
- We test and rate thousands of products and services every year to help subscribers make informed buying decisions.
- Subscribers can access all our product test results and Best Buy and Don't Buy recommendations online to make choosing quick and easy.
- Subscribers can use our 'Ask Which?' online chat service to get 1-to-1 buying advice on any product we've tested, meaning you get tailored help in finding the right product for you.
- Depending on your subscription, you can download the new Which? app to access all our product reviews, plus recent issues of Which? magazine, wherever you are.
- Subscribers get access to all our in-depth product reviews, Best Buys and Don't Buys; from ovens and boilers, to laptops, headphones, and televisions, so you can make confident and informed decisions.
- Enjoy 1-to-1 buying advice on any product we have tested, to help you find the best product for you.
- Get the Which? magazine delivered directly your door each month.
Image Credit: Which?