EFECTIVE DATE: 28 October 2020
- Our Cookies Policy. This sets out information about the cookies we use on our website.
- Your Access to the Services
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to access our website or subscribe to the newsletter. If you are accessing our Services from the European Economic Area, you must also be over the legal age required by the laws of your country. By accepting these Terms, accessing www.pensiontimes.co.uk, or using the Services you confirm you are over the legal age in your country.
- Your Use of the Services
We grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited licence to use our website and access the Services solely as permitted by these Terms. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms. Except as permitted through the Services or as otherwise permitted by us in writing, your licence does not include the right to:
- license, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services, our website, or any content made available through our website or the Services;
- modify, prepare derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Services; or
- access the Services or any content made available through our website in order to build a similar or competing website, product, or service, unless otherwise agreed or licensed by us.
Specifically, you are not permitted to use this website (including any webpage and/or data that passes through our web domain), domain names, URLs, databases, functions or its content other than for private, non-commercial purposes. The use of any automated system, software, or manual process, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data from this website for commercial purposes (“scraping”) is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (in whole or in part) at any time, with or without notice to you. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services will be subject to these Terms, which may be updated from time to time. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
- Subscribing to Our Newsletter
- Our Content
- Third-Party Content, Advertisements and Promotions
Our website or Services contain links to other third-party websites, resources products, or services, which may be posted by our affiliates, advertisers, partners (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of such Third-Party Content; we are not responsible, and accept no liability, for any such Third-Party Content. The Services may also contain sponsored Third-Party Content or advertisements. The type, degree, and targeting of advertisements are subject to change, and you acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any Content or information on the website or Services.
- Things You Cannot Do On Our Website
Our website and Services are for information purposes. You may only use the website and Services for lawful purpose, and you will not:
- Use the Services in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services);
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Act in any manner that could interfere with, damage, disrupt, or negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner.
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that when using our website and Services you do the same. Specifically, when using our website or Services you agree not to:
- Act in any way which would infringe any person or entity's intellectual property or any other proprietary rights;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website or Services, unless otherwise agreed by us pursuant to a licensing agreement. In particular we prohibit:
- the use of any automated system, software, or manual process, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data from this website for commercial purposes (“scraping”); and,
- Any attempt to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding the website, the Services, the Content or any other user of the Services.
- Breach of our Terms
We take all breaches of our Terms seriously and if we do consider that a breach of these Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, which may extend to any one or all of the following:
- The immediate, suspension or permanent removal of your right to use our website and Services;
- Issuing a warning to you;
- Legal action against you, which may extend to legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and,
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of our Terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us (including our officers, employees, contractors and agents), our licensors, and our third party service providers (the “Indemnified Entities”) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website or our services. We reserve the right to control the defence of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims.
- No Warranty
Our website and the services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Pensiontimes.co.uk, its licensors, and its third party providers do not warrant that the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. While we do make every effort to ensure that your access to and use of our website and services is safe, we do not represent or warrant that our services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. Pensiontimes.co.uk has no responsibility for, and does not endorse, or take responsibility for any content available on or linked to the website or services or the actions of any third party.
- Limitation of Our Liability and Our responsibility for loss or damage
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. When you access our website and/or Services, you agree that you do so for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Limitation of our Liability In no event and under no theory of liability, including contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, warranty, or otherwise, will we be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, or lost profits arising from or relating to these terms or the services, including those arising from or relating to content made available on the services that is alleged to be defamatory, offensive, or illegal. Access to, and use of, the services is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom. In no event will our aggregate liability exceed the greater of one hundred pounds (£100).
We may terminate your access to the website or Services at any time without a reason; in the unlikely event we take such steps we will endeavour to notify you in advance. You may terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by unsubscribing to our newsletter and discontinuing your use of all Services. The following sections will survive any termination of these Terms: 4 (Our Content), 6 (Things You Cannot Do On Our Website), 7 (Copyright), 9 (Indemnity), 11 (Limitation of Liability), 12 (Termination), 13 (Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes), and 15 (Miscellaneous), and such other terms which by their construction are intended to survive termination.
- Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
- Changes to these Terms
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. Every time you use our website or Services, please do check these Terms to ensure you understand the latest version which applies to you. Where we do make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our website and Services and update the Effective Date above, along with a summary of the changes. If the changes, in our sole discretion, are material, we may also notify you, either by sending an email to the address associated with your Account, or by placing a prominent notice on our website. By continuing to access or use our website and the Services after we have made changes to our Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Services before the changes become effective.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your access to and use of the Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms will remain in effect. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent. We may freely assign these Terms.
- How to Contact Us
You can contact us via email at Info@pensiontimes.co.uk